Lots of photographs, loads of graphic art of those photographs and now I have somewhere to combine them into one glorious product – a 12 month calendar!
But what was I thinking?? LOL I had a specific idea in mind, using a colorful collage as the cover of the calendar, featuring each image of the collage for the months January to December.
Sounded easy yes? No. 🙂
- It took a while to choose and/or create a total of 12 pictures for the months as well as, the front and back cover for 14 altogether.
- Each one had to be named for easy uploading so that were in the order I needed them to be for the calendar
- Several hours later, all were photos were properly sized
- Each image was entered one by one and looking good as they fit the calendar template per month
- Calendar was titled
- Description written and copied to my arts summary document (over 600 pages)
- Keywords chosen
- Acknowledged all art was mine
- and hit post for sale
- Part 3 – social media postings and website updates
My family stopped commenting on how this makes me so happy. I hope my calendars and matching home decor items brings you a bit of joy as well and yes, I’m setting up new work files for more calendars!