There is so much more to Roxbury, MA than crime and drugs. There are families that work, successfully raising honor students and care about their neighborhood and what goes on in the community. We also have gorgeous gardens, religious places of worship and thriving businesses.
- Roxbury, MA
- Apple Picking in Roxbury, MA
- Gold Finch Bird sighting in Roxbury, MA
- Red tail hawk bird sighting – Roxbury, MA
- City of Boston webpage for Roxbury, MA
- City of Boston Curbside Recycling for Roxbury, MA– My personal community project.
TVs & Computer Monitors
TVs & computer monitors are NOT accepted at Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Days. Please call 617-635-7574 for home pickup of TVs and computer monitors.
- Discover Roxbury – one of my favorite Non-Profit client organizations
- Hometown USA – Roxbury, MA
- Mayor Menino’s Final Procession – Dudley Square, Roxbury, MA
- Neighbors for Neighbors
- ROXBURY CELEBRATES JUNETEETH IN BOSTON
- Roxbury Historical Society: http://roxburyhistoricalsociety.org/about-roxbury/
- Sunrise in Roxbury, MA
Comment and send me your favorite Roxbury, MA links and I will be happy to add them.
#Boston2015snowpocalypse – almost one month later and many of the sidewalks in Roxbury, MA remain covered in snow causing pedestrians to walk in the street with cars, trucks and buses. I miss recycling and really dislike tossing them out with the trash, however I haven’t seen a recycle truck in weeks.