Periodically I like purchasing products from my different stores, checking for quality, color accuracy, packaging and printing.
My Celeste Sheffey’s Zazzle Gift Store had a nice 40% of sale on mugs so I designed four with a few favorite travel images with me actually in the photo. With a house full of people, I figured adding my photo will help keep them from being used. 🙂
Designing the white mugs on Zazzle requires a bit of planning.
I knew I wanted my image placed in the center, with text on the side, the location and the date of the trip.
- First, I chose a colorful image of me.
- Next, I went on the Zazzle.com site, chose the option to Create and picked the mug
- I then went to the top, far right side of the page and unchecked Advanced tools
- The Select Background Color then became visible. Be sure to click Show More, if you don’t see a color that will either complement and/or match the image you plan to use
- Once I’ve selected the color, I checked the Advanced Tools and added the image, sizing it and centering it until I was happy with the result
- From here you can choose to Post for Sale as a seller
- Or Add To Cart to purchase
As you can see from my collage, the four mugs were very well packaged in bubble wrap. The colors and text came out exactly as shown online. An added bonus is receiving a discount on future orders once I give a review of my product.
Enjoy!! and let me know if I can help you by creating mugs for you. It’s a process that I actually love doing.
Happy Travel Tuesday!